[VAC] More Skin Problems

I have a 1968 24-foot TradeWind that I've had since 1973. It received its
first blemish last Sunday when another driver struck the right front corner,
denting it. There is also some damage farther back along the side, but the
skin is not cut, only creased or dented. Although I think the dent is too
much for such a simple repair as a suction cup.

I need to get an estimate for repair, but do not know where to start. What
type of repair might be necessary? Where can I get an estimate? Can the skin
be repaired by gaining access from the inside? How big a job is it?

I live in Pierre, South Dakota, which is not close to any Airstream dealer,
although I might be willing to travel if a satisfactory repair can't be made
locally. The accident happened in Rapid City, site of next year's
International.

I plan to take a couple digital photos and place them on the Airstream list
photo site.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Bruce Coonrod