[VAC] Re: Vistaview Windows

David
Mine are pealing too, I though about drilling them out and cleaning them. But on mine a '73 there is a metal ring that hold the inner pane in place, it's sealed also, and a b---- to get out. There is a gap at the bottom where the ring is not joined together and you can pull this up and out. Be careful, because mine is soft aluminum and would bend quick, but it came out. Now I have three more to do, needless to say I'm not looking forward to it or I would have done them all at once, and it is time consuming. If you were close by I'd give you a hand with it.

Bobby
'66 Ambassador
'73 Ambassador
Valdosta, GA