[VAC] Fw: 1959 Airstream

Title: Re: 1959 Airstream

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Wednesday, August 29, 2001 11:06 AM
Subject: Re: 1959 Airstream

Hi Carl,
Yes, I do own a '59 Trade Wind. Unfortunately, I am not in possession of it just yet. I do know that mine is missing the refrigerator, so I can't help you there. The Trade Wind does not have any switches for the water heater and as I recall has an outside access door. Your concerns must be specific to the Overlander. Sorry I'm not able to enlighten you on these matters. You may try querrying the VAC list. Good luck.

Brad N.