[VAC] Re: Advice needed replacing skin

Jeff,
FWIW
I followed Garnett's advice and I'd like to add one thing.  Sometimes  it pays to leave the last edge of your sheet that you intend to rivet a little bit longer than the original.  The reason for this is you may find that unless you can get your sheet exactly in the same place and as tight as the original you will run out of surface area to rivet on the last edge.  To avoid this dilemma if it is left long you can always trim the last bit but you sure can't add.
Good luck and I hope my description doesn't confuse you.
Paul
65GT