[VAC] Previous discussions

Hello, My name is George Thomas. I am new to the Vac
list even though I have viewed your site many times
over the past year. I am the PROUD owner of a 1966 22'
Safari. I am in the process of restoring her to her
natural beauty. The exterior only has a few minor
blemishes. The interior had some water freeze damage
and some floor rot in the rear bath. I have pretty
much taken everything out with the exception of the
upper cabinets.
I was looking on Tom Patterson's web page for previous
discussions but can't seem to find anything. I am
interested in finding out the proper was of repairing
the floor because mine is rotted out all the way to
the outside edge of my rig.

Thanks
George Thomas