[VAC] Re: Polishing Question

Most people just keep polishing them. Even though these trailers are the shiniest and best looking I knew that I would not have the time to do this once, let alone each year. P&S Trailer Service in Helena Ohio does "plasticoating". They did a shine and coat job on my trailer about 4 years ago. I am happy with the results. It is not a shiney as some of the other trailers, but all I do to it is an ocassional wash and a once a year application of Walbernize (an automotive type polish which takes me just a couple of hours on my 26 foot trailer).

Scott Scheuermann