[VAC] Re: 1965 Black tank

I don't know if they still make the stuff, but there used to be a compound,
in stick form, that we used to repair/fill scrapes in ski bottoms. Melted it
and filled the damaged area, then scraped off the excess.

Seems like it might work, since it took a lot of pounding after the repair.

But, since it has been a couple of eons since I skied, maybe they don't make
it anymore. Might check with a local ski shop.

OT: Thanks for the sample of Arabica coffee at the RM Rally. We'll be
ordering more when this runs out. Really nice to meet all of you.

Bob Hightower '76 31' Sov