[VAC] Black Tank for '66 Ambassador Rear Bath

If someone has a black tank for a rear bath they would like to get rid of, please let me know. gillrobert@msn.com
Actually it would be very helpful if someone has one removed and they could give me the tank dimensions.
This is for a '66 Ambassador with rear bath. I do not have one at all. From what I understand in my so far futile search, is that each model A/S is a little different.
The dimensions that I need are length, width, height, the location and center of each opening plus the depth of recess area where the dump valve connects.

Thanks
Bobby Gill
'66/'73 Ambassador
Valdosta, GA