[VAC] Re: Gas Cock Dial for Hot Water Control Regulator

Hi Bill:

I was able to get a new knob for the Atwood Bowen heater on my '67 at a
place called Appliance Parts Distributers (in CA).  I don't know where you
live, but I'll bet that there is a place like this near you.  I also noticed
that there are a bunch of them listed on the net under appliance parts.  If
you took the old knob into one of these places they would probably be able
to come up with something just like it or very similar.  In my case, they
looked it up in a catalog and ordered it.  Coupla days later I had it.
Knobs like this were used on many regulators besides RV ones.

I got one that was slightly different but worked just fine and was even the
same color (red) for about seven bucks as I recall.

GQ '67 Safari