[VAC] Some Basic Questions???

Hi All:
Our 1970 23" Safari had one ding on the rear left hand side when we bought
it. When the man we bought it from delivered it he hit the front right side
on his gas meter leaving the yard. We are upset and depressed. So, we now
have two dents instead of the one we knew about when we bought it. We are
wondering how one would go about fixing dents. We called the Airstream
dealer and they quoted us a very significant amount to fix each panel. What
we want to know is how can these be repaired by us?. Is it possible to do
this yourself. I see all sorts of references about rivet cutters and such.
Anybody want to give us some idea of the possible fixes? Thanks for any
help, you are all great!

Margie and John