[VAC] Re: Jabsco Macerator Pump

         I use the Jabsco marine model, and it has been very reliable for
me.. but... if you only are going to use it at home, I would consider using
a 110 volt "sewage ejector pump", which will do the same thing
automatically. It does require more digging- you bury a plastic tank, the
pump has a float on it, whenever you dump, the pump comes on and pumps the
tank (almost) dry. These pumps are used for basement bathrooms, among other
things.

         just a thought..

________

         Chris Bryant