[VAC] YAAS (yet another Airstream site)

Hi,

We just started a new non-commercial website devoted to classics
Airstreams, http://www.airstreamclassics.com.
This is its first incarnation, so if you find any problems, please let me know.
I hope to make it a bit prettier with time... but you know how that goes.

The site is mostly a a collection of old Airsteram factory service
bulletins to dealers from 1958 to about 1969, plus some marketing
fluff.

We are also just starting to restore our 61 Bambi and will be posting
updates when we get the chance.

As we find more material we'll add it.

Drop by and see if you like it, and if you have anything you'd like
to add, remove or change, let me know.

Cheers,
Brian