[VAC] Re: '60 Tradewind Windows

David,

Would you please post your serial number so that we can confirm that it is a
'60 Tradewind? I have never heard of a Tradewind with dual axles anywhere
near that year of production.

I am trying to picture the window configuration on your trailer. Are you
saying that you have stacked windows on two of the three streetside windows?
From what I am imagining you have a totally unique trailer.

The VAC has copies of sales literature covering the '59/'60 trailers. If you
are a member you can purchase a copy at a nominal charge. It shows the floor
plans, an exterior shot of each model and gives some info and stats on the
trailers. Eventually this info will be available on-line in the members only
section of www.airstream.net

Scott Scheuermann
1960 Overlander