[VAC] Re: The Average Age of an Airstreamer Enthusiast?

Hey Daisy:

I recently bought a 12V automotive type vacuum cleaner for < $20.  Works
great.  I had a bunch of woods chips and debris from leveling my stove. Was
surprised at the suction.   Had a small Dirt Devil 120V for the trailer -
took it home.  Now the 12V is all I have aboard.  It even has a little
crevice tool.

I plug it into my truck with the engine running (with a 12V extension cord)
rather than run down the trailer battery.

Of course, the EU 2000 is nice too....

GQ '67 Safari