[VAC] Re: 1967 Airstream manuals

Hello, Elizabeth .....

Owner's manuals are available from Helen Davis, Secretarial Services, P.O.
Box 484, Sidney, OH 45365
phone (937) 492-8885. $33 postpaid.

They also have factory Service Manuals for later model trailers. The first
year Airstream published them was 1972. I have one of those which I find
very useful in working on my ' 68 Tradewind. Naturally, there were changes
between the late 60 model trailers and the ' 72 and later models but a lot
of the information is the same -- enough so to make it a big help to me. The
Service Manuals are $70 postpaid.

Hope this helps.

Jim Greene
' 68 Tradewind
P.S. There was a lot of "junk" attached to your mail.