[VAC] messages without visible content

I received two messages from the VACLIST in the past 24 hours without
visible content.

One apparently from Mon Arnie about Toilet Replacement had no content
other than a couple posting trailers about maintaining subscriptions.

The other from Elizabeth Hobbs about 1967 Airstream Manuals came in HTML
with a .JPG attachment. When I isolated it and could look at the
document source I found text. I can't see the .jpg attachment that way,
nor can those using a text terminal while on the road, but they do get
to see page after page of pseudo random characters. Probably tables in
HTML are beyond my old browser's capabilities. But its virtually worm
proof too.

To answer her question, my '68 owner's manual shows wiring diagrams for
DC, and AC and plumbing diagrams for water, waste water, and gas. I
don't know how much different they would be for 1967. I think there's a
copy of the '67 owner's manual available from VAC.

Gerald J.