[VAC] Re: The Average Age of an Airstreamer Enthusiast?

I was 34 and my girlfriend was 25 when we bought our first trailer...
a 55 Flying Cloud. That was last year.

Since then I've been fully bitten by the bug... the FC is been
sidelined for restoration when I found a 1948 Wee Wind that's
currently in progress. I also bought a 1948 Boles Aero 16' (body, 19'
total) which has become our working trailer since it's complete. Long
term the 55 FC will be sold in favor of a longer trailer (27'+) which
we can plan to fulltime in and the 48 Wee Wind will be our weekender.

This trailer life really is an illness... :)