[VAC] The Average Age of an Airstreamer Enthusiast?

My boyfriend and I have been having a little debate in regards to the
average age of the airstream enthusiast.  He thinks we may be the youngest,
but I am not so sure about that.   This is no way us trying to categorizes
airstreamers, we are just trying to get to know people out there and when
they started---when the caught the bug.

I got the trailer when I was 25 and he is 26.

When did you get your first airstream?

Also,  I was wondering is there any "Airstreamers" out there who grew up
going camping in the family airstream?  I would love to see pictures.

Jeanavive & Chris, Oakland-CA

1965 26' Overlander made in Jackson Center Ohio, in the Land
Yacht trim package with the double-bed option