[VAC] Traveling with dogs

Gwen - I think what you are looking for can be purchased from the venders
that service the dog show crowd. Contact your local kennel club to find
local breeders that can direct you to venders that sell via mail order and
at local dog show (save on the freight costs).

I have used "exercise pens" for my dogs while on the road to dog shows for
many years. These are 8 panel units that come in several heights and are
made from welded wire - tops are also available to keep the dog from
jumping out - also serves to stabalize the pen. The panels form a 4ft by 4
ft enclosure that is plenty for most dogs to stretch their legs. The panels
are hinged to fold up flat - so can be stored easily in your A/S or can be
hung on a bicycle rack attached to the bumper. While in use the open ends
are closed with metal clips similar to the ones on the end of a dog leash -
these are also used to hold the top in place. The cost is less than a trip
to the vet- let me know if you need further advice on finding a source near
your location

John
'63 Bambi