[VAC] Parts is Parts

I just received e-mails asking about the policy of offering parts on the
VACList.  To clarify what Monitors' Scott & Toby said, it is OK to bring
to the groups attention that you have extra parts available for sale,
but conduct the actual transactions off list.  Best bet is to point
members over to the VAC Parts Classifieds or an ebay site.

I think everyone appreciates the opportunity to get original parts for
their restoration, so at least one intro posting is warranted, but most
times people don't get the idea to respond to the offeree direct, and
flood the List with no-value postings.  After all, that is what this
List is about - Vintage Airstream restoration -, and you can't do it
without parts!

I'll sum this up for the Guideline page on the website, too.

Later,
RJ
VAC Webmaster