[VAC] Re: [A/S] A/C, swamp cooler and/or fan recommendations to replace crank-up vent?

FanTastic Fan... hands down. I've been messing with some evaporative type
add-ons since the Tucson trip... The first uses some t-shirt material
stretched over the inside of two side windows, with a drip-feed to keep it
wet. Fantastic Fan set on 'OUT', drawing outside air through the damp
fabric, and blowing out the top of the trailer. This works amazingly well.
The other works about as well, a little more intrusive, but just as
simple... a shallow pan of water suspended from the FanTastic Fan, some
t-shirt
material stretched around the vent opening and hanging down into the water
pan, so it 'wicks' the water upward into the cloth; vent set to blow 'IN'...
simple experiment, available materials, takes about 20 minutes to set up.
Aesthetics can be worked out after the function's perfected.
If someone cares to replicate and confirm my results? I haven't yet measured
the difference temp-wise, but the comfort factor in the Nevada Desert heat
is quite noticeable.

Tuna