[VAC] Re: Shocks

Very bluntly I think that the shocks that were so caller exclusively made for
Airstream Is a lot of hype to be able to charge an outrageious price fou a
product that is readly avalable elesware at aresonable price the RV and
marine industries are notourious for doing this.I replaced the shocks on my
65 Tradewind with aftermarket shocks and am very happy with the results.Also
I did not have to drop the axels to do the jodb. It wasen't easy but doable.
Jim Smith