[VAC] Re: Back in Business at New Address

I'd like to second Jim's comments. You folks are amazing. I am terrifically
grateful. Thanks so much for your tireless efforts. I can honestly say I owe
my ownership of an airstream, which I am now living in full-time for a
while, to the existence of this list, which taught me that they were
affordable, how and where to buy one, how to check one out, what to pay, and
the best way to restore, maintain, and use the one I have. It has allowed me
to own a $30,000 piece of equipment for $3,000, and changed my lifestyle
forever. I'm not exaggerating. Thank you, thank you, thank you all.

Dan Weeks
75 Argosy 26
Des Moines