[VAC] 67 Caravel Parting out (2)

Forgot to check the toilet again.
But the guys did save the TV antenna. It is an original front mounted
Braund. Old but complete. Used from ? through 1968.
I have 12 responses so far. Several for the same stuff.  We'll have to
figure out a way to be fair with this stuff.
Several have asked if parts from this coach will fit on their
applications. Unfortunately I do not have and easy way to tell.
For appliance questions I would appreciate if you can provide
Model/Serial #'s so that I might compare.
For cabinetry, some sort of dimensions will help.
This is a front dinette with an angled table. It has a side bench. All
the wood is dark.
Bear with me on this.

Charlie