[VAC] Free appliances

I'm rebuilding a '68 28' Ambassador and am replacing all of the appliances.
Free for the price of shipping, or stop by and pick 'em up are a 3 burner
stovetop.  This is a rectangular stovetop original to the trailer.  Looks
and works very well.  Original stove.  Not great shape as some of the metal
pieces on the front have some rust/discoloration.  Couldn't get the pilot to
light so I don't know the condition.  Dometic MB52C refrigerator.  The
electric portion works well, had frost in the freezer in less than a half
hour.  Didn't check the gas portion.  Door is shot and will need replacing.
Attempted a repair by filling the back side of the plastic liner with
expanding foam.  Good idea, but expanded too large to shut the door
properly.  All parts are in Salt Lake City.  I know they aren't much to
offer but the price is right for any purist looking for original parts.
Please contact me directly at pryner@interfold.com if you're interested.
Pete