[VAC] Re: Water Heater Replacement

Good suggestion. Thanks very much. I did consider removing the floor of the
cabinet above the water heater but that area seemed pretty small on my
Tradewind. I did not consider bashing in the side of the old water heater
(proving two or more heads are better than one). I would have been able to
reach the side toward the back of the trailer but not the other side. I
might have been able to figure out a bashing method even though there's no
room underneath the lavatory to swing a hammer, for instance.

Moral of this story -- be patient. I might have waited longer for some
remove an old Bowen tank based on the experience of others who had
previously done so.

Regards,

Jim Greene
' 68 Tradewind