[VAC] Re: Jalousie windows

Susan,
I hope Jere hops in with more info, but the side brush seals are used in
shower stalls and comes with an adhesive backing.  I think I have all of
3 inches of it left, but got ours at a smaller mom & pop glass shop in
Sparks Nevada while visiting relatives there.  Same with top & bottom
1/4 inch "T" bulb seal.  It only came in clear and we had to cut 1/8" of
one of the legs to fit in the groove.  It too was used on showers. I
guess the best bet is to keep checking out all the glass shops you come
across.  I know that Steve at AirstreamDreams.com is looking into
getting the bulb seal made again.  I think if anyone finds the brush
seal again, get the manufacturers name and address and Steve can check
them out too.

Best of luck,
RJ
'65 Caravel