[VAC] Jalousie windows

All, and in particular Jere Potter;

I'm reworking my jalousie windows on my 64 Safari, and
need a source of the slide-in side seals.

Some time ago Jere Potter mentioned finding the slip-in side seals
at a glass shop. Jere, if you're still out there,
could you please tell me the name of the glass shop where
you found yours? I haven't been able to find them yet.
The glass shop I was in this morning had never seen anything
like it.

Also, did you replace the horizontal rubber extrusion seals
at the top
and bottom? (the ones the top pane and bottom pane close against).

Thank You,

Susan Altstatt