[VAC] AC Is Installed

Hello All,
We did it! Installed the AC on our own in 2 nights after work. Well, I
cheated and left work early today and was able to start on it at about 3pm,
just finished at 11:00 PM after some clean up. I will put together some notes
over the next 2 weeks while on vacation, if you would like some info send me
an e-mail and I would be glad to let you know how it went. Over all not to
bad, a little stressful, we go on vacation tomarrow and the last part showed
up yesterday UPS. I did not have time to take any photos of any worth because
of the time crunch, I apologize in advance. But I hope that I can put
together some tips that will save you some time and trouble, like the
compressor is not bolted through the roof of the coach! A crow bar will break
it loose from the top! And most of all the old unit is D---- heavy but is you
get it moving good you can through it off the top without hitting the side of
the Stream! I did leave a good dent in the yard. Best of all I only lost 2
pints of blood and I should heal by the time I have to go back to work. I
only lost one wrench.

But the good news is the thing cools the 95 + degree weather in WI and my
wife won't sweat while she sleeps.

Drop me a lie and I'll fill you in.
Ed
WBCCI/VAC 4425