[VAC] Plumbing

Hi Folks,
I have a 69 safari which I have had for 3 years and slowly but surely
fixing up. No need to rehash old horror stories as I start to cry when i
think about all the money and time I have put into it.
My next project is a major plumbing overhaul.

   * the kitchen sink backs up into the tub
   * the tub leaks out onto the ground
   * the black water sewage slide leaks
   * the hot water tank leaks
   * the fresh water intake line leaks where you attach the hose.

My question is does anybody have any experience with major plumbing
overhaul and is so I cannot decide whether to try and get at everything
form underneath the trailer by removing the belly pan, it looks like
there is some kind of access panel there or is it easier to tear out the
bathroom from the inside and try to repair the obviously cracked ABS
pipe. Or maybe I have to do both.
Anybody who can share their thoughts would be appreciated.

-- Peter Kearns