[VAC] Re: Original paint on cast nameplate by door/Window Question

On my '70 Overlander there is also no sign of paint, but
I'd like to find out if there is a way to polish it up a
little.  Pix on my website under the "Projects" tab at:
http:\\home.att.net\~smgm

Does anyone know where to get replacements for
the "felt" fuzzy strips that are glued onto the back of
the window crank trim strips?  This is not a crank
opener, but the rod bar opener.  Mine are deteriorated
and bunching up when I open the windows.

Gary Murrell
27' '70 Overlander #4973
http:\\home.att.net\~smgm