[VAC] Copper pipes seem non-standard size

Dan,
I have been down this road this past spring and couldn't figure out why the
copper couplers, etc I bought would not fit my damaged pipes.  I even went to
an AC supply house to see if any special sizes were available and they
assured me that they knew of no other sizes in copper.  After a bit of
additional research, I realized that the areas near the damage had also
frozen to the point of expanding the copper but not splitting it.  You will
find that if you cut a bit more pipe out from around the damaged area, your
standard size fittings should do just fine.

John -- 77 Excella 500
Atlanta