[VAC] Help Needed

Greetings VAC Members,

I had just completed a 3 yr. ground up restoration on my 1961 22 ft.
Flying Cloud and took off for vacation Memorial Day Weekend.  I was
rear ended and the trailer completely destroyed.  I am now in negotiations
with the drivers insurance company about the value.  They are only willing
to pay $3000.  I've had it appraised by Iowas Boys in CA for $12,500 to
$13,500 based on pictures and full documentation and the recent sale
of a 1965 20 ft. Globetrotter by Iowa Boys to a buyer in Aspen, CO.
The drivers insurance company claims CO is not CA and therefore values
aren't correct.  I need help in finding somebody in CO to appraise my
trailer that actually knows something about vintage airstream restored
values.  Thanks for any help you might be able to give me.
     Sincerely, Dan Mitchell, Pierce, CO