[VAC] Re: plumbing

Dan,
Your copper line is over-sized because water froze in the line and
stretched the copper.  You can re-size the copper line by using the tube
clamping tool that goes with a flaring kit.  Just pick the correct size on
the clamp for your line and tighten down on the clamp.  You may need to
rotate the clamp and re-tighten.  Now, you are ready to flare or sweet
fittings.  I did this on some of my water lines and was able to flare and
sweet fittings without problems.

Garnett
2878