[VAC] 7.00R15 tires

Howdy Folks:

Not a vintage question but I could use the input from some of you
experienced pullers.  My '87 Excella has 7.00R15 tires.  Airstream tech
says I can replace them with ST225/75/15 tires.  However, the 225/75/15
tire appears to be too wide to fit into the wheel well.  It's also been
difficult to find the 7.00R15 in a radial.  A local tire shop tells me
they can special order Bridgestones  but they are about $140 per tire!
Another shop can special order Yokohama for about $100 per tire.

Any thoughts on tire sizes or sources for these tires.  Thanks in
advance for the help.

Mark Schick
'87 Excella  aka  The Big Great One