[VAC] Re: Insurance Value?

Hey Ralph,
  I have a 69 OL 27 foot. Still working thru the restoration. Don't have the
folding chairs. I too would be interested in insurance values. I doubled my
coverage from 2K to 4K not long ago. There is no way that that amount would
cover the trailer. I will be watching for other comments.

  I live in the Kansas City Kansas area.

  I still have some work to do in the bath (rear), floor root.

   I just installed a new A/C. That was quite a job.

   I want to clean up the outside. Still debating on how to begin and what
to use on the skin once it is polished.

   Martin