[VAC] Re: Water Pump

Matt and Jim, my 76 doesn't have an accumulator tank and I don't see one in
my service manual. What's strange is that I believe that I have power, since
just before filling the tank and making all of the connections the pump
would come on. Now nothing. Could there be a problem in the intake line now
that it is submerged in water? That seems to be the point where the pump
stopped working. In fact remembering back a year when I got the trailer the
pump would not come on. I drained the tank with a hose end pump and now I
remember that the pump would come on after this. Strange, but maybe you guys
can come up with a solution. Thanks for the help.