[VAC] Heres another, what about my heater

Just as with my water pump, the heater did not work when I got the trailer
over a year ago. All of the duct work was gone or in shambles. This is the
original Suburban heater that was vented to the back bedroom and has vents
to the holding tanks as well. We certainly don't need heaters here in
Houston right now but in the future I might find myself where the heater
would come in handy. Should I try and see if this thing still works or just
take it out and replace it with a more reliable unit. The possibility of
leaking gas or carbon monoxide really bothers me.

Don Hardman
31' 1976 Sovereign