[VAC] Stromberg Brakes

Hi All:

        Thank you RJ Dial for your comments to my inquiry. Unfortunately, I
lost the thread with my email and his (I'm new at emails too!).  If anyone
can patch it on here (I lost the email) go ahead.
        The problem is I've already have a actual working Stromberg brake
set-up with (fe)male slave piston on my tow vehicle ('95 Landrover Defender
90) and  '58 Flying Cloud.
        After much research I was able to locate a source for the female
slave connector (if anyone needs one) and have installed it on my tow vehicle
and it works great, with one exception. I always have trouble depressing the
piston into the female slave cylinder so that I can couple the male piston
from the rig into the female slave from my tow vehicle.
        Surely, someone still has a working Stromberg brake system on their
rig that may have experienced this problem.
        I appreciate any info anyone might have.  Thank you.

John Woodburn
'58 Flying Cloud