[VAC] Original furnace & water heater '65 GT

Title: Dutchman in Dallas
Hello All,
I have replaced the furnace and water heater in my '65 Globetrotter.  As far as I know, the old (original) units basically worked--I just wanted to replace them while I had the trailer gutted.  The water heater fired up fine, however, I never filled it to check for leaks.  There wasn't any water damage around it though, so I don't think it leaks.  The furnace needs a couple of seals replaced in the controller--other than that, it probably works fine.

Anyway, I have no use for these items and I hate to throw them out.  They're free to anyone who wants them.  If you'll pay for the shipping, I'll be happy to box them up and send them to you.  You can email me off-list if you want either or both or for further information.

Jason Guynes
'65 GT