[VAC] Re: Noisy Dometic

Hey Dan,

She's doing her thing. Caress the door and tell her you love her.

After living next to an airport or railroad tracks, the planes and trains
get quieter with each passing day.

What you don't want to do is fiddle with the fridge and then not have ice
cubes and cold water.

In my '67 22' Safari, the roar of the burner is sooo soothing, I fall asleep
immediately (knowing that I'll have a cold drink waiting when the sun
pummels me with heat tomorrow).

Take a gander at http://www.rvmobile.com for a critique on fridges.  They
have a list like this one if you're interested and if you don't already get
enough email to occupy your time.  <grin>

Terry