[VAC] AC Drain Pan-How do I intall this thing!

Hello All (or those still willing to speak to me after my rant yesterday):

I have received half of my AC unit today, the top half! Yellow is still
looking for the other box. I have looked at the Airstream sent drain pan and
I think I know how this will go together but am looking for advice. I was
told to cut a 14"X14" hole in the roof, place the plastic drain pan over the
hole, after applying a liberal amount of sealant around the hole, set the
plastic piece in place. Them put down the seal, not yet received, on the
plastic drain pan and then the AC unit on top. I would then assume that I
would attach the inside part of the AC unit and attach the power line and in
a moment have ice cold air coursing through the coach.

Any one done this? Am I right in my assessment of the parts I have? Will this
plastic drain pan hole this unit up and not leak all over my sleeping
daughters? Teenagers have no sense of humor when they get woke up before noon
during the summer. Anyone have a photo of the pan on the roof so I can see
how this is to look?

Any help would be appreciated.
Ed
WBCCI/VAC 4425
68 Sovereign (soon to have a hole in the top and cool air inside)