[VAC] Re:

Hi David  - I`ve got 3 - 85 watt bp panels ,two on a foldable remote
stand ,   + one alone on a stand for when traveling because the double is a
hassle to get thru the door .  I have thought of the awning rail bracket as
you described ,would like to see pics if you do it. I think I`m going to
hinge one over the front window where the old rock guard was , and then put
some plexiglas over it to protect it from rocks. On my other trailer I am
thinking of putting it over the 14x24 vent which is missing the old cover
anyway,and some sort of raising mechanism accessed from the vent (inside)
maybe an  electric / piston  of some sort like you raise an outboard with-
hope the town dump has one in stock... !  I use hollander pipe fittings for
the aluminum frames on the remote panels - if your on Hunters airstream list
on yahoo egroups there are pictures on my set up in the files section
Chris 67 caravel 64 overlander