[VAC] Brown Water Tank

Does anyone have experience removing a brown water tank
from a '70 27' Overlander?  I may be wrong in my
observation, but it appears that when it was constructed
it was "dropped" into a pan that was placed on the frame
and then the flooring was put over it, so I can't be
removed from the bottom (because of the pan) or from the
top (without cutting the floor out).

I need to check it out to see if it leaks and also to
clean it out, since it wasn't emptied after the previous
owner last used it.

Any ideas?

By the way, thanks for all of your help and suggestions
on installing replacement panels on the front corners of
the trailer.  It went beautifully, and the filed rivets
are almost indistinguishable from the original ones.

Gary Murrell
'70 27' Overlander
http:\\home.att.net\~smgm