[VAC] Re: proud new owner questions

Betsy wrote,
My other question is regarding painting the interior of this lovely 1961
airstream - do I need to use a specific type of interior paint? Any helpful
Heloise hints? ...

I am not an expert but am glad to pass along my painting experience.  I
have a 60 Caravenner and I washed the inside and then used a small roller
to apply a marine deck paint.  The paint is Easypoxy made by Pettit and I
used a white semi-gloss.

Regarding polishing, my Caravanner still has the "pewter" finish as I have
not started to polish.  I would suggest you check some web sites that have
very good discussins about polishing.  Check www.vintageairstream.com for
example.

Hope this helps,
Garnett