[VAC] Re: Shower Curtain

Jeff - I'd say you could make one easily by buying a regular household shower curtain and cutting it to fit your dimensions, leaving extra where it will attach to the walls.  Then use velcro on the curtain ends and the walls.  Whatever you have now for the top is what you need to rig for the new one or get creative some other way.  I have a side bath in a 1976/77 28' Argosy, and the original shower curtain is attached to the wall on one side with velcro.  The other side has snaps, but I leave them snapped shut and just open and close the curtain with the velcro - quicker and less stress on the old curtain.
Elisa