[VAC] Axle Grease seals (1959 Traveler)

For those of you that know Ken Johansen from Durango, Co. he and his
family stopped by our dealership to get a few things done on his
Traveler. It is the first time I have gotten to see a Rolite polish job
up close. Pretty impressive. The coach is truly sharp on the inside

Anyway, the reason for the post. One of the things Ken wanted done was a
wheel bearing repack. So we had a chance to research the grease seals
from an original.
The P/N was a National 291148 felt seal. There was no crossover found.
So we took it to our favorite supplier and matched sizes. Turns out the
TCM 21325TB is a good substitute. It is a double lip seal. It is a bit
thicker than the original but there was plenty of space in the hub for
the extra thickness.

Charlie