[VAC] Replacing the Univolt

Since my univolt went belly up I took the advice of this list and ordered a
remanfactured True charge 20.

Going more extensivly through the archives though I see that they have been
failing?  Do these chargers hold up well in general?

I also had to redue the fuse box since mine was in the univolt.  I was able
to keep the amp meter working by reuseing the ground shunt.

I put up some pictures here.

http://www.telecom-pros.com/tim/airstream/univolt_replacement.htm

I wired up the fuse box and tested it with the battery.  Everything seems
fine.  The charger just came in the mail today.  Will wire it tonight.

Thanks

-Tim