[VAC] FW: Plumbing

Started a the simple project of installing a water filter under the sink in my 77 Argosy 26.  I cut the copper and was going to use a compression fitting to tie it back together.  looked like 1/2 inch.  1/2 inch fitting wouldn't fit so I went to 5/8.  It was too large.  Come to realize the water lines have been frozen in a former life but didn't break and that stretched the copper.  Went back just forward of the bath and the same situation.  Looks like I need to replumb.  Can someone tell me how the plumbing runs behind the tub.  I have tub on the left, toilet, sink, and closet on far right in this rear bath setup.  Any suggestions for making this job easier?  Thanks

--- Bruce