[VAC] Re: Frig. access cover/door

I just had a new door made for the rear compartment on my GT. I had looked
for almost a year to find an original one with no luck.  I went to a metal
shop and took the measurements and one of the other compartment doors and
they made a nice one for $140 (much larger probably than what you need). The
aluminum does not match exactly but I am pleased with it.  In case anyone is
near Grand Junction, CO, the place is All Metals Welding.  I think if you
specified the same aluminum or brought some to them, that it would have
matched better, but that would have cost more and taken longer. I need to get
back on the road and get  rid of the cardboard that has been covering the
hole since last summer.

Just Plain Polly
1964 Globe Trotter
Colorado